No products in the cart.
There are four major face shape groups, categorized as oval, round, heart, or square. Finding sunglasses to compliment your shape can be easy once you accurately identify which group you belong to.
The oval face shape tapers gently at the forehead and chin. These faces are taller than they are wide. The symmetry of oval faces allow for the most diverse range of frame styles.
Round face shape is a soft and nearly as wide as it is long. Square face shape is similar. However, the line of the jaw is not soft but sharp and angular.
Heart shape faces are widest at the forehead and taper towards the jaw line. These faces have a small and narrow chin area.
Measuring for Shape:
- Find a soft measuring tape
- Measure your forehead: pull the tape across your eyebrow area and measure from one eyebrow peak to the other. Record your number
- Measure your cheek area: find the center of your cheekbone by feeling for the highest peak. pull the tape measure from one side to the other and record the number.
- Jawline: Measure from the ip of your chin to the
- Measure Length: In the center of your face measure from the hairline to the tip of your chin.
- Round: Cheek and length measurements are similar. The forehead and jawline sizes should also be similar. Cheek size should be larger than the forehead and jaw line.
- Square: All measurements should be around the same size. The jaw should be sharp and angular.
- Heart: Forehead and cheeks should be larger than the jawline.
- Oval: Length should be larger than cheekbone measurements. forehead should be slightly larger than the jawline. Jawline should be soft and taper towards the chin.
- Stand in front of a mirror facing straight forward
- Using a dry erase marker, trace the outer shape of your face
- Find the shape your silhouette most closely resembles
Find a Style:
Use our chat below too find styles that will work well with your face shape. Remember, there are almost always exceptions so don’t be afraid to try new looks.